Welcome to the Washington State Association of Code Enforcement!
This website contains information about WACE, including conferences and training opportunities!
Calendar of Events/Announcements!
Bullet list of events/announcements:
- WACE Spring Conference: This one day training conference will be held on Friday, April 27, 2018 at the Boeing Museum of Flight in Seattle. Registration and payment due by April15th & no refunds after the deadline. Conference details and registration are linked here!
- WACE Fall Conference: This three day training conference is scheduled for Tuesday - Friday, September 18-21, 2018 at the Icicle Inn at Leavenworth. More details will be posted here when available.
- Click on this link for the August 2017 Edition of WACE Codeword!
- Click here to see the AACE video & brochure for the Importance of Code Enforcement Campaign!
- WACE now has a closed group Facebook page! Click on this link to request admission to the group which will be approved once membership is verified.
- 2018 AACE Conference: Will be held in Broomfield, Colorado October 29-November 2, 2018! More details will be announced when available.
- Pacific County declares Code Enforcement Officer Appreciation Week! Proclamation
- Mountlake Terrace declares Code Enforcement Officer Appreciation Week! Photo-Rob Jenkins receiving proclamation
- Seattle declares Code Compliance Staff Appreciation Week! Proclamation | Photo
Welcome to WACE! We are here to:
- Provide mutual support for those involved in all aspects of Code Enforcement.
- Share procedures and information in order to provide alternatives in enforcement procedures.
- To provide professional level education to its membership through periodic general membership meetings, training sessions, seminars, and conferences.
- To promote the exchange of ideas and discuss matters of mutual concern.
- Identify the other professionals in your field.
- Provide opportunities for networking and sharing solutions.
Current Job Openings: