Welcome to the Washington State Association of Code Enforcement!
This website contains information about WACE, including conferences and training opportunities!
Calendar of Events/Announcements!
Bullet list of events/announcements:
- WACE Fall Conference: This three day training conference is scheduled for Wednesday - Friday, September 19-21, 2018 at the Icicle Village at Leavenworth. Conference Registration & Information is here! Breakout education session information is described more comprehensively in this document.
- This is a popular conference, so make your hotel reservation early! The Icicle Village room block will also be available on Tuesday night for those traveling to Leavenworth on Tuesday, September 18, 2018.
- Click on this link for the March 2018 Edition of WACE Codeword!
- 2018 AACE Conference: Will be held in Broomfield, Colorado October 29-November 2, 2018! Click on this link for more information and to register!
- 2018 WACE Spring Conference: Was held at the Boeing Museum of Flight in Seattle on Friday, April 27, 2018. Over 100 members attended this one day conference that covered a wide variety of topics, including: Resource Sharing, Hoarding, Animal Behavior Awareness, and updates to Marijuana regulations.
- WACE now has a closed group Facebook page! Click on this link to request admission to the group which will be approved once membership is verified.
- Click here to see the AACE video & brochure for the Importance of Code Enforcement Campaign!
- Pacific County declares Code Enforcement Officer Appreciation Week! Proclamation
- Mountlake Terrace declares Code Enforcement Officer Appreciation Week! Photo-Rob Jenkins receiving proclamation
- Seattle declares Code Compliance Staff Appreciation Week! Proclamation | Photo
Welcome to WACE! We are here to:
- Provide mutual support for those involved in all aspects of Code Enforcement.
- Share procedures and information in order to provide alternatives in enforcement procedures.
- To provide professional level education to its membership through periodic general membership meetings, training sessions, seminars, and conferences.
- To promote the exchange of ideas and discuss matters of mutual concern.
- Identify the other professionals in your field.
- Provide opportunities for networking and sharing solutions.
Current Job Openings: